Monday, December 6, 2010

Some Shimmerzy Goodness...


Hi there! Louise here with my first Shimmerz video (please be gentle!!)... I've been having a play and have to say I'm a complete addict to these gorgeous paints and sprays. If you can't find a stockist locally then you can buy direct from the website here: http://www.shimmerzpaints.com/ - go take a look, there is some seriously drool-worthy goodies in there. The colours are to die for and I've pretty much decided I NEED them all...

PLUS I got to work with some lovely templates from The Crafters Workshop. If you don't have any of these I have two words for you - get some!! You can do so much with them, including the technique I'm about to show you.

Anyhooo, without further ado, here is the layout I created:

Kiss

Kiss1

Kiss2

And the ingredients:

  • Shimmerz Vibez Rolling in the Hay
  • Shimmerz Vibez Bed of Roses
  • The Crafters Workshop Birds template
  • The Crafters Workshop Mums template
  • Basic Grey Basics paper
  • Basic Grey Curio 6 x 6 paper pad
  • Basic Grey white chocolate chip alpha
  • Pink Paislee Aritsan Elements circles
  • Kaisercraft rhinestones
  • Tim Holtz Bookplate
  • Martha Stewart frond punch
  • Texture paste
  • muslin
  • Black pen
  • Thread and sewing machine

And finally the video:





I hope you enjoy it!

L x

Pin It

9 comments:

Stac said...

Absolutely, breathtakingly, gorgeous!!! Great job Louise!

Lesley Langdon said...

You have mad skillz Louise!!! Love your accent and your little cutie on your lap! Precious! Love the video, music, how you put it all together and that GORGEOUS layout! BRILLIANT!

Heidi Kelley said...

Creative Brilliance at work! Love what you have done here, Louise!

Rita Barakat said...

Love it!! Love your accent!!! Great video!

caminho da beleza e da sabedoria said...

Dear Louise,

Just loved your video! Amazing ideas and a stunning layout!
Congrats!
Sueli

Unknown said...

Amazing project and video Louise! I'm so inspired!

Lydell Quin said...

LOVE your video Louise!!!! Totally inspiring!!!

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome work Louise, I've been inspired ever since I first watched the video, definitely going to have a go at this one. Love that leaf punch by the way!

Maggie Armstrong said...

Sigh! So clever!