Tuesday, September 25, 2012

We-ve MOVED!

Uh-oh! 
Did you come here looking for some inspiration?
 Well, some changes are in the works for Shimmerz... and


The ED TEAM is moving back in with the DT! Please click on the link below

http://shimmerzpaints.blogspot.com/

and you won't miss a single thing! Our move to one blog only is just a part of our new campaign to SIMPLIFY. All the creative inspiration you could need, in one site, and more times per week. That's right, you will see all the beautiful projects from our DT, as well as videos from out Ed Team all in one place!
Thanks for stopping by to see us, and we'll see you at our new home!

Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I confidence an individual nonetheless it undoubtedly about to assistance number of individuals.
Once I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now every time a remark is

added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any method you can remove me from that service? Thanks!


Cardsharing Server

Unknown said...

Your web site wont display properly on my iPhone 4 you might want to try and repair that If you’re someone striving for online success, however it has eluded you, perhaps you are missing a bit of the puzzle. Making money online isn't that difficult and becomes easier still when you have a successful road to follow.
Cardsharing Server