Monday, August 9, 2010

Shimmerz Junque Journal Cover Technique


As promised last month, I made a technique video demonstrating how I made the cover of my Junque Journal.




I use this technique a lot when I'm making backgrounds. It may look complicated, but it is easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy.

This is the cover that I demo in the video.


Enjoy!



In this video, I used the new Fiery Fiesta Vibez as well as Blue into town Pearlz. You can purchase Shimmerz products in the Shimmerz Shop.

If you'd like to publish videos and receive free Shimmerz products to complete your projects, don't forget about our Shimmerz Education Team call going on now!

Happy Creating!

xoxo
Bethany Kartchner Pin It

2 comments:

Stac said...

Bethany I always learn so much from you! You've once again, inspired me.

Christie Bryant said...

Wow Bethany! You truly are an artist!