Monday, July 26, 2010

Shimmerz Mist and Stamping Technique

Hi Everyone!

I'm so excited to share with you all my first video as Shimmerz Educator. I hope this gives you all some fun ideas to try




Products I used by Shimmerz can be found here!
Shimmerz Vibez: Jeni B Blue and Hot Fudge Spray
Shimmerz Pearlz: Carrot Top

Here is my finished project up close. :)




Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!...and have a wonderful week creating and find JOY in all you do! xx
Loves,
Kimberly Pin It

8 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Wow, this is so brilliant and so subtle at the same time, I love the technique, ESPECIALLY considering I have that mask :)

A Soldier Girl said...

LOVED it. The techniques are really cool. I will have to try that with some I just purchased.

Thanks Kim!
Sasha

Leslie Ashe said...

FABULOUS fabulous. LOVE this techinique!! Your page is gorgeous!

Daniela Dobson said...

I love it!!! Great first video!

Jill said...

Amazing layout -- I love the details!

Kristii said...

Absolutely fantastic!!! Gonna have to give this a try!!!

Taj White said...

Awesome Kimberly. A lovely layout and fab techniques. TFS

Stac said...

Kim, you did a wonderful job!!! Such great ideas and super instruction. You're just so adorable! I wanted to keep watching.