Monday, March 22, 2010

Painted Art Quilt- Part 1

Hi everyone! It's Lucy here to share with you the beginning of a three part video series, detailing my process of creating this painted mini art quilt.






Here are some close-ups and the supply list, for you to get started on your own. Of course, you are welcome to change any colors or the design. I'd love to see your interpretation!

Shimmerz Paints: Key Lime, Sunny, Jilted Jade
Shimmerz Blingz: Pixie Dust, Hottie Pink, Gold Glimmer
Shimmerz Spritz: 4 Leaf Clover
Canvas
Various scrapbook paper and flowers - I used Prima
Circle Template and Number Templates or Stencils
Cotton Batting
Backing fabric
Fabric Glue - Fabri-Tac

Basic supplies: scissors, thread, paint brushes




I'll be sharing the rest of this tutorial over the next few days - so stay tuned! :)
Pin It

2 comments:

Angela W said...

Awesome! I can't wait for you other posts (hurry)! LOL! Now I want to go home and paint with Shimmerz!

Stac said...

Great video! Can't wait for part II.