Thursday, January 21, 2010

Monoprinting with Pearlz


Monoprinting is a serendipitous affair, be prepared to let the paint do what it wants to create some amazing effects! I played with some of the new Shimmerz Pearlz to create a random, blended background.



Here's how I did it........



To create this background I used the new Shimmerz Pearlz - Ballet Slipper, Grey Flannel, Pearl and Morning Mist.




A close up of all of the pearly goodness!



I can't wait to see what you create with the new Pearlz!!

Lucy Pin It

8 comments:

Jeni Boisvert said...

Super Fun Technique Lucy! Great Job!!! That layout is GORGeous!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lucy! I love this idea! Amazing work! Great video too!

Daniela Dobson said...

I love this Lucy!!! Awesome technique!

Christine said...

What a wonderful technique! I love how all of the colors mixed together! Your layout is simply beautiful as well, Lucy! Will have to try this! Thanks so much for the video!

Unknown said...

This is super! Oh I love this technique, going to have to try this. Awesome layout as well Lucy!

Pearl said...

I have almost forgotten about this wonderful technique !

Beautiful creation with it , Lucy ! I'll be sure to come back watch this again !

TFS !

LG said...

this is really amazing Lucy! I love the uniqueness this technique brings everytime I do it. Thank you so much

Roberta said...

Wow, gorgeous technique!
Fantastic background and I love the Lo!