Monday, April 18, 2011

Background Using Shimmerz Paints and Gesso


Hello everyone! I'm so excited to be posting my first video tutorial here for Shimmerz Paints. I'm so honored to be part of this amazing team. I'm a beginner in creating video tutorials and I hope my first video tutorial here do not disappoint.

Today, I would like to share a video tutorial on how I've created the background for this layout below using Shimmerz Paints and gesso.

The techniques used in this video are resist painting with gesso and masking. Here is the video tutorial to it. There are more close-ups on this layout in the video. Enjoy and have fun experimenting!


Pin It

5 comments:

Roberta said...

Great job!
Thanks Irene for sharing with us!

Stac said...

SPECTACULAR!!!! Irene you did an amazing job! This LO is gorgeous!

Heidi Kelley said...

OH MY WORD!!! Irene, you would never, not ever, know that you are a newbie at these videos. Absolutely incredible. LOVE, LOVE!

Lydell Quin said...

Your project turned out absolutely Stunning Irene. Loved watching you create the background....Such cool Techniques!

Rita Barakat said...

Fabulous Irene! I love this technique!