Monday, March 7, 2011

Art journaling backgrounds with Shimmerz Paints and art mediums.

Hi there!
I have been playing in my art journal lately. I love mixing art mediums, like watercolor crayons, acrylic paints, inks and gesso with my Shimmerz Paints. I love the sprays, they are particularly useful for splatters, drips and misting....creating gorgeous effects in the backgrounds of my pages. AND the shimmer justs adds that extra dimension to the artworks. I could play all day!!!!







Products used-
Gesso
Watercolour Crayons
Acrylic paints
Shimmerz Paints. Colouringz- Mama sings the blues,
Shimmeringz- Babys Breath, Goldie Lox, Heavy Metal
Spritz- Sapphire, Licorice Pin It

2 comments:

Stac said...

OUTSTANDING!!! Lydell this video is amazing in every way!!!

Heidi Kelley said...

Lydell, this is ammmmaaaazzziinng!!!