Monday, November 29, 2010

Gift Box and Candy Toppers


Hi everyone! It's time for my very first ed team video... and while I am certain it will get better each go 'round, this time go easy on me, alright?!

I wanted to show you how to make a gift box out of a plain old plastic box. You can certainly use chipboard, or any other kind of box as well, using the method I show you in the video. Then, on Thursday, I will be showing you how to top your gift boxes with fake candies.

Here is a glimpse of what we will be making....



The first box was made using Vibez in Jeni B. Blue and Sea Monkey. The second box, the one I actually create in the video, uses Vibez in Razzle Dazzle Berry and Spritz in Ruby.

Here we go...

Pin It

7 comments:

Manda_K said...

Awesome Heidi!! Love it, very pretty. Great video too! :)

Anonymous said...

love it (and the pink hand!)... hehehe, nice to finally hear you :)

Stac said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I can't tell you how much I LOVE this project. What a fabulous idea and video. Can't wait for part II. Thanks so much for the inspiration Heidi!!

Unknown said...

What an amazingly creative idea! I love what you did. So inspired! :) Thank you for sharing! Can't wait to see your next video! :)

Rita Barakat said...

Ok I watched part 2 first - but again this is such an adorable project!

Lesley Langdon said...

VERY COOL! I love this idea and the beads and molding paste are awesome! Love this....

Lydell Quin said...

These gift boxes are amazing. Love the idea of texture paste to hold the beads. Never would have thought of that......the doors this idea opens.......!!! Thanks Heidi!